Desmond Tutu Health Foundation (DTHF)
STUDY COORDINATOR X2
MASIPHUMELELE: FISH HOEK
The Desmond Tutu Health Foundation (DTHF) is a registered non-profit organisation focused on the pursuit of excellence in research, treatment, training and prevention of HIV and related infections in Southern Africa.
We have fantastic job opportunities across our businesses for talented people wanting to realize their full potential. Could that be you? If so, we invite you to explore the possibility of joining us to play your part in Desmond Tutu Health Foundation exciting future.
The main purpose of this position is to implement study protocols and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on site at the Masiphumelele Clinical Research Site.
(If you do not have the criteria listed below, please do not apply for this position)
- Tertiary Degree in Health or Science related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in clinical research
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Study Coordinator
- Knowledge of HIV /TB /STI’s
- Knowledge of quality control, activities, systems and processes (QA/QC)
- Must have independently dealt with: monitors / managed Investigator Site Files / regulatory submissions
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet)
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport
- Project management experience
- Experience of working in community-based environment
- Valid Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certificate
- Clinical Trial Management
- Admin Support
Values fit: Passion Innovation Progress Integrity Respect Excellence
Application Process and Disclaimer:
To apply, there is a two-step process:
1. Complete the questionnaire by clicking below:
STUDY COORDINATOR RECRUITMENT
2. Submit CV, motivation letter with certified copy of highest qualification and details of three (3) current contactable referees to: Attention HR Manager Jobs@hiv-research.org.za by 02 November 2021 and include the reference number: #DTHF/C067. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only applicants who have completed both applications steps, will be considered.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We are committed to equity in our employment practices. It is our intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. We reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
I understand and accept that by applying for this position, I authorized DTHF to process my personal information in accordance with its internal operational requirements.
I further understand that the personal information I disclose to DTHF will be processed in accordance with the requirements set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act and may include the transferring thereof to third parties for the purposes of verification.
For more information on the policy of DTHF pertaining to the protection of your personal information under its control, you may contact Ms Tania Thornton at Tania.Thornton@hiv-research.org.za
This job may be removed before it expires.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Desmond Tutu Health Foundation is a child-friendly organisation committed to the protection of children.
For more information about the organization please visit our website at www.desmondtutuhealthfoundation.org.za