CONTRACT POSITION: YearBeyond: Youth Capacity Building and Support Manager
YearBeyond is looking for a Capacity Building and Support Manager to manage the youth-in-service youth curriculum and support eco-system, including development of appropriate capacity building materials, facilitation of workshops and sessions and identifying and managing partnerships to assist youth to unlock their full potential during the year of service.
A. Instructional design
- To build on the current YeBoneer youth development curriculum, to identify gaps, and to develop appropriate materials to address these gaps.
- To build on the social franchise capacity building curriculum, to identify gaps and develop materials to address these gaps.
B. Partnership Development
To develop an appropriate eco-system of support for youth while they are on the programme through identifying, building and managing a network of partners from the NGO, corporate and public sectors that can assist to address the needs of youth in YearBeyond to reach their full potential.
- Facilitation of training workshops to build the capacity of programme mentors to better support their youth
- Facilitation of training sessions directly with youth in targeted areas
Management of project staff and interns
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 5 years’ curriculum development and training experience, at least 2 of these in management
- Youth development expertise
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans/Xhosa
- A valid drivers’ license
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: YearBeyond@westerncape.gov.za marked for attention of Jacqui Boulle by 25 October 2021.