Executive: Marketing & Stakeholder Relations
Marketing Support Officer and Fundraising Support Officer
OVERALL PURPOSE OF POSITION
To provide administration and sales support, and database management to the Fundraising team, especially to the Executive: Stakeholder Relations.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Experienced Salesforce resource to assist in Salesforce configuration, declarative development, and integrations
- Work closely with the Marketing and Stakeholder Relations Executive to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and AppExchange products
- Configure, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce Sales Cloud implementation
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sales Force Administration and Systems Management
- Strong administration management
- Adequate financial understanding
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal).
- Organizational skills, an ability to handle various tasks and provide support to the team.
- Strong data analysis
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Administration or Project Management
- Team management
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Competent, reliable, self-motivated, honest, integrity, friendly, hardworking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
- Initiative - self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Attention to detail - Ensuring that work is completed with great care and that every detail is taken care of timeously.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Team player – ability to work with various stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met
- Grade 12 (Matric),
- 3-5 years Sales Force Administration (required)
- Business administration / project management
Applicants must send their CV'S via email to firstname.lastname@example.org