Parliamentary Monitoring Group (PMG)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Upload content to PMG and People's Assembly websites
- Edit Audio files
- Use Google Analytics for data analysis
- Create Google surveys
- Keep track of PMG computer assets
- Perform varied administrative tasks
- Be willing to do any task to assist the team
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Work experience
- Strong computer skills: Basic HTML; Microsoft Office; Set up a LAN connection
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Work meticulously & neatly
- Accurate language & spelling
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Eagerness to learn & support the PMG team
Interviewees will complete a computer test
The individual must be comfortable working with technical, data-heavy information.
Salary is R12 000 - R14000 dependent on experience.
Starting date: October 2021
To apply, send your CV (max 2 pages) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 22 September 2021.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of closing date should regard their application as unsuccessful.
Location: Cape Town CBD