Saide is a non-governmental organization conducting projects throughout South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. Saide's task is to contribute to the development of new models of open learning, including the use of distance education methods, educational technology and open educational resources
Saide wishes to appoint a service provider to conduct an Indoor Air Quality survey at its offices in Braamfontein to evaluate compliance with Regulation 5 of Environmental Regulations for Workplaces, Regulation 12(b) of the Regulations for Hazardous Chemical Substances, the Occupational Health and Safety Act (85 of 1993), as well as Part O of SANS 10400: 1990. The Saide offices are situated at 19 Ameshoff Street, Braamfotein, measuring 871.88 square meters.
The survey shall include an evaluation of the following:
- Fresh outside/inside air supply,
- Air movement and distribution,
- Temperature and humidity,
- Time weighted of average concentration levels of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide,
- Levels of formaldehyde and total volatile organic compounds,
- Level of particulate matter – PM10,
- Bacteriological swab samples,
- Exposure limits for airborne substances
- Analysis of hazardous chemical and hazardous biological substances,
- Prepare and submit a report to Saide management.
Skilled candidates who are interested in this project, must submit the below documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical proposal outlining the detailed work plan (include key activities and milestones).
- A detailed quotation showing all necessary costs.
- Proof of registration with the Department of Employment and Labour as an Approved Inspection Authority.
- Full contact details of at least two references in respect of work conducted in the last twelve months.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Applications will be evaluated on their responsiveness to the scope of work, relevance and demonstrated experience, and cost effectiveness. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about Saide, log on to https://www.saide.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies