Deloitte Consulting Overseas Projects LLC
SOCIAL WORKER VACANCY
Child Welfare Durban and District is an established Non-Governmental Organisation dedicated to caring for children and families. We seek to appoint a suitably qualified Social Worker for FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT.
To be considered the applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the child protection field.
- Commitment to transformation.
- Knowledge of Child Protection Services.
- Knowledge of Child Protection Legislation (Children’s Act)
- Unendorsed Driver’s license
- Registration with SACSSP
- No Criminal Record
- Good Computer Skills
The applicant will be expected to meet but not restricted to the following requirements:
- Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems, to determine what services are required to meet their needs
- Counsel parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family to determine whether further action is required
- Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Assessing and planning intervention processes for children and young people in consultation with the colleagues, family and/or relevant Departments
- In consultation with Managers ensuring that interventions and programs for children and young people are planned, implemented, and reviewed in accordance with relevant legislation, regulation, policies, and codes of ethics/practice.
- Consistently maintains the rights and dignity of the individual child or young person.
- To assist in drawing up budget estimates for specific projects, programmes and/or services and ensure that all expenditure is correctly authorised by Manager and Senior Manager is appropriate
interested applicants are requested to apply in writing enclosing a detailed copy of their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2021
Salary offered: R12 374.25
If you have not heard from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.