||Clinical Linkage Officer (CLO)
||City of Johannesburg, Region C
||The role of the CLO would be to establish good partnerships at the facilities, to ensure referrals are completed, children and adolescents living with HIV have the highest form of treatment and care and increased access to a layering of services provided by the organisation. In addition, facilitating increased enrolment of C/ALHIV into the project.
- Establish good working relationships with facility-based care and treatment (DSP) teams.
- Facilitate enrolment of C/ALHIV into the program from 10-17 years old.
- Monitor reporting of the 95-95-95 cascade this including known HIV status, linkage and retention in treatment, viral loads for all beneficiaries
- Negotiate establishment of youth adherence clubs in the supported facilities to enhance retention in care.
- Access regular and updated VL information for all C/ALHIV.
- Track and support C/ALHIV who’s Viral Loads (VLs) are not suppressed.
- Reports to Program Clinical Manager
- Enrolled nurse qualification
- Registered with the SA Nursing Council.
- Access to TrackCare advantageous.
- Driver’s Licence & Own car
- Work well in a changing environment.
- Proficient MS Outlook, MS Work, MS Excel and record keeping,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and report writing skills
- Ability to speak one or more local African language
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Good Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, TB and STI, prevention, care and treatment.
- Knowledge of Viral Load suppression, accessing Viral Loads, Adherence, Treatment, Case Finding, Case Conferencing and Disclosure.
- Partnership building
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of & experience in the use of TrackCare advantageous.
- Experience in working with Children and Adolescents crucial.
- Experience in working at facilities in the HIV services space essential.
- Experience in working with DSPs especially Anova and Facility Managers is necessary.
- Experience in working in Region C clinics advantageous.
- Experience with PEPFAR grants would be advantageous.
||· Extensive travel to facilities in Region C, must have own transport.
||Closing date 16 September 2021. Submit applications to Nompumelelo Khulwa on nompumelelo.khulwa @hopewwsa.org