Child Welfare South Africa Kraaifontein
Child Welfare South Africa: Kraaifontein, seeks to appoint a social auxiliary worker, at 15365 Sam Njokozela Avenue, Bloekombos, Kraaifontein.
Salary: Market Related and Pension
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent
Starting date: 1 September 2021
- Grade 12, Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work,
- Registration with the SACSSP (proof of payment and current registration)
- Valid Driver’s License,
- Experience in Child protection services.
- Writes and speaks fluent English and Xhosa/Afrikaans
- Form 30 screening
- Police clearance
- Works under the guidance and control of a Social Worker.
- Render Prevention, Education and Development Programmes.
- Provide Community Base Care.
- Accessing and Establishing Resources in the Community.
- Rendering Practical Support to Clients
- Assistance with Research.
- Assist Social Workers by conducting follow-up Home Visits.
- Assist Social Workers with Family Reunification Services.
- Assist Social Workers with Group and Community Work programmes.
- Maintain records and statistics.
- Computer literacy; administrative, planning, communication skills, customer care skills
- Must adhere to the instruction and guidance of a Social Worker.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION SPECIFIED IN THE REQUIREMENTS. All documents must be certified
Please address your application and CV to Mr. C.H. January, Office Manager
Tel.nr: 021 300-6858
If you are not contacted within 3 weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Child Welfare Kraaifontein, refer to Child Welfare South Africa (childwelfaresa.org.za)
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies