Isibani Development Partners
POSITION FOR AGWY AND ABYM Project in uMhlathuze Sub-District, King Cetshwayo
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Our programs focus is on HIV, TB, Non-Communicable diseases and Capacity development for community-based organization and government departments.
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
POSITION: 1 x M&E Assistant (Ref No: MEA 002)
Job Overview: Under the supervision of M & E Officer and collaboration with project staff the M & E Assistant will provide support to M&E Officer in managing the AGYW & ABYM data using existing systems.
Key Performance Areas Include:
- Organizing and analysis of Data, data verification, data capturing and data filling.
- Assisting the program team to use the Biometric data management system as applicable through continuous mentoring.
- Participate in data quality management by performing system verification, data quality assurance and control measures.
- Work closely with program team to collect, verify, and submit reliable numbers to M&E Officer.
- Assisting in compiling weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Participate in strengthening existing M&E systems.
- Consolidating and sorting received documents and forms that needs to be processed.
- Ensuring accuracy in the reported data with the source document to ensure all records are consistent and aligned.
- Participate in training of the field staff.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant Post matric qualification required.
- 2-3 Experience data M&E field.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite and data storage systems/software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Command of local languages an added advantage
Suitable candidates to send CV application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Position you applying for and Ref number
Closing date: Sunday, 01 August 2021
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified