Isibani Development Partners
POSITION FOR AGWY AND ABYM Project in uMhlathuze Sub-District, King Cetshwayo
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Our programs focus is on HIV, TB, Non-Communicable diseases and Capacity development for community-based organization and government departments.
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
POSITION: 1 x M&E Officer (Ref No: MEO 001)
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the M&E Officer: In-School and Out-of-School AGYW and ABYM Program will provide essential support to the AGYW and ABYM project in Umhlathuze Sub-District. The incumbent will work closely with the program team to ensure that all program data is captured using tools and devices that have been designed for the purpose. M&E Officer will be responsible for coordinating data collection and data management for the designated sites, including ensuring data quality and reporting in the time to meet key donor deadlines. Under the guidance of the SR M&E Manager, the M&E Officer would perform data analysis, interpretation and preparing material for data demand and use for meeting at designated sites.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing project M&E plan
- Document best practices, trends and success stories
- Conducting training and capacity building to data capturers and other programme staff
- Provide inputs for the monthly and annual project performance reports
- Develop and Implement M&E tools and SOP’s and ensure that the program team understand how to use them.
- Oversee overall data collection, data validation and data reporting by all teams implementing the program in the sub-District.
- Ensure the program reporting is aligned with the relevant program information management system to allow data sharing and reporting.
- Participate in data quality management by performing system verifications, data quality assurance and control measures.
- Work closely with program teams to allocate, and verify and reliable, accurate and complete program data for reporting in accordance with approved reporting cycles.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An appropriate diploma/degree in Public Health/Social Sciences/ Statistics/Information Management or related relevant field
- Additional training in monitoring and evaluation will be added advantage.
- At least 3 (three) years’ experiences in HIV and AIDS program which include coordinating M&E activities.
- Demonstrate experience in data management and reporting systems including tool development, data capturing analysis and report writing.
- Fluent in English for both oral and written communications.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, presentations and data analytical skills.
Suitable candidates to send CV application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Position you applying for and Ref number
Closing date: Sunday, 01 August 2021
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified