Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association
The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association (WCCPA)is a nonprofit organisation providing comprehensive support services to people with cerebral palsy.
The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association (WCCPA) seeks to appoint a Social Worker to be based The Village Work Centre.
- Registered with SACSSP as a Social Worker
- At least five years’ experience and knowledge of the legislation pertaining to social work services
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English. Xhosa will be a recommendation
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- If you are interested in the position, and any other information regarding the position, please contact Ms Fowzia Achmat on firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs Jenny Alexander on email@example.com.
Please email your CV with covering letter and two references. Only candidates that are shortlisted will be notified.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.