CHILD WELFARE DURBAN & DISTRICT
Child Welfare Durban and District is an established Non-Governmental Organisation dedicated to caring for children and families.
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to appoint five  suitably experienced and qualified Child and Youth Care Workers at William Clark Gardens / Othandweni Child and Youth Care Centre.
Report to:Facility Manager and Senior Child and Youth Care Worker.
The purpose of the job is to Ensure an effective child & youth care program for the holistic development of the children .To also provide a warm, stable environment to ensure the wellbeing of all children in our care within the prescribed Norms and Standards for Child and Youth Care Centres and of the Organization.To carry out all reasonable tasks which promote and maintain the best interest of the Child Principle and of the standards of the Organization.To maintain any administration system, children’s files and logs, according to the Organization’s standards.
- Diploma/ NQF level 4 qualification in Child & Youth Care,
- Minimum of at least three  years in child & youth care experience
- Working knowledge of Minimum Standards, Children’s Act and Regulations 38 of 2005 and other current legislation.
- The candidate will need to attend staff meetings and any other meetings which will benefit the child which may involve reasonable after hours duties.
- Registration with SACSSP
- Working Knowledge of OHS procedures
- Experience in working shifts and flexibility
- Previous experience at Child and Youth Care Facilities;
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage
Applicants are requested to apply in writing enclosing details and certified copies of qualifications and proof of Registration and details of experience to: email@example.com
The package is dependent upon qualification and experience (CTCPA R44 592- R49 668)
Should you not hear from CWDD Recruitment within two  weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us after two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Child Welfare Durban and Districts, refer to cwdd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies