HOPE worldwide South Africa
HOPE worldwide SA (HWSA) is a national NGO working in Early Childhood Development. HWSA will be implementing a four-year Learning through Play (LtP) project in South Africa. It will be working closely with ECD Practitioners, organisations working with young children, and parents and caregivers. HWSA is looking to fill the following core positions. Only candidates that have the requisite expertise and experience will be considered
Location: HOPE worldwide SA Head Offices in Johannesburg.
Contract duration: One-year Fixed Term Contract
Anticipated start date: Immediate
Remuneration: Market related (Total Cost to Company)
- 1 X Financial Manager (with a BCom Accounting degree)
- 1 X ECD Technical Advisor (appropriate degree and experience in the ECD Sector and Play interventions)
- 1 x Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- 1 x Programme Manager (appropriate degree and experience in ECD and complex project management)
- 1 x Contracts & Grant Manager
- 1 x Office Administrator
For full details of these Positions and for submission of CVs, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date is March 12th.