Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contract in Pretoria to fill the following position:
ASD: Contract Management (REF: 03/02/2021) CTC: R376 596 per annum
The Global Fund: Project Management Unit is looking for an individual to oversee effective contract management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Contract Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics management, Purchasing Management, Public Management/ Administration, Financial Management or equivalent qualification
- At least three (3) years credible contract management work experience in the public sector’s SCM unit as a Senior Contract Officer
- Experience in drafting SLA’s & managing supplier performance
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage departmental contracts
- Facilitate Service Level agreements
- Administer contract register
- Maintain and monitor contract commitments (Annual Finance Statement)
It should be noted that the above position is a fixed term appointment that would culminate at the end of March 2022
Please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line and include the reference number.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
THIS PROCESS IS ADMINISTERED BY NEXIA SAB&T