Bohlale Ba Basebetsi
Khanya College is an NGO based in Johannesburg, South Africa.Khanya College’s commitment to social justice work, in particular in working class communities, includes the recognition of the importance financial accountability within Khanya College and in the organisations that Khanya College serves. Khanya College is looking for an individual with interest in social justice with finance management skills to fill a vacancy for the position of Finance Officer to perform the function outlined below within Khanya College and in its associated organisations.
Bohlale Ba Basebetsi seeks to appoint a General Worker to be based in South Africa.
Starting Date: 15 March 2021
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping,
- cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Notify management of needs of cleaning materials
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Ensure that cars are kept clean
- Perform driving duties, servicing, cleaning and fixing cars when requested
- Set up and prepare rooms for events such as workshop, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform security and reception duty at entrance into the building, including during night-shift.
- Perform dispatch and receiving of goods going out and coming into the building as instructed by management.
- Run general errands as may be instructed by management.
- Subject to Bohlale policies, perform driving duties.
- Perform printing duties
- Perform and implement special projects from time to time as may be indicated by the management.
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably expected of a person in your position within an organisation.
- Driving Licence a must preferably with PDP
- Plumbing, Electrical and Welding experience will add as an advantage
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Khanya College, refer to khanyacollege.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies