The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
The Pebbles Project seeks to employ a Fundraiser to be based in Stellenbosch.
Reports to:Chief Executive Officer
- To assist the CEO to develop and implement strategies to increase funding for the organisation through a range of initiatives, acquisition and retention of donors.
- To assist the CEO with PR and Marketing when required.
- General all-round skills and experience in all areas of fundraising, PR and marketing
- Self-motivated and able to work in a methodical, organized way.
- Able to manage own workload to meet agreed deadlines and standards with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Friendly, confident and outgoing personality and able to engage with donors of every level.
- Creative, imaginative and with an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oral, written, and presentation language skills are required in English and Afrikaans, additional language skills would be ideal.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and update skills.
- Able to accept newly assigned fundraising-related projects or duties, should it be necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain efficiencies with attention to detail.
- Be multifaceted, adaptive and show initiative.
- Knowledge of and background in fundraising for the Non Profit sector.
- Previous experience in writing fundraising proposals to a wide range of donors, including individuals, corporates, trusts and foundations.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been invited for an interview, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Pebbles Project, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies