Aquity Innovations NPC
Finance Admin Clerk – Head Office (Gauteng, Pretoria)
Remuneration: Annual total cost to company of R 214 548.00
AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities are implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts). As such we seek to employ the following:
AQUITY seeks to appoint 2x Finance Admin Clerks to be based in Gauteng, Pretoria
Finance Admin Clerk
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead in the filling for all project files and scanning of financial records for procurements, assets, stock management and other financial activities of the grant. Ensure all documents are properly signed and distributed.
- Assist in tagging, tracking and reporting on assets. Maintain the asset registers for all asset allocations and utilisations.
- Assist capture stock transactions from district offices and work with procurement teams for stock reordering.
- Assist with fleet management and keeping of records including log books, tracking and service records.
- Assist finance team performing account reconciliations and audits.
- Assisting the in facilitating efficient coordination of conferences, workshops, meetings and travel in accordance with company policy;
- Identifying office needs and facilitating provision of supplies for the needs; including stationary and general office maintenance.
- Weekly reporting to Finance Manager on all administration activities and deliverables;
- General office administration and logistics such as cleanliness, functionality of facilities and equipment, stationary and sundry service and any other function as will be delegated by management.
- Diploma in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge in Assets verifications and finance administration
Skills and competencies
- Computer literacy
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures (Knowledge of financial regulations)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Project management skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills (Must be able to meet deadlines)
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- People skills
- Must have a driver’s license as the incumbent will have to travel to districts at some point
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Apply follow this link for our recruitment https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment before the 8th March 2021. No emailed submissions will be accepted.