Penny Appeal SA
Penny Appeal is a humanitarian charity working to transform lives around the globe. We work with communities to bring about sustainable change, with the hope of empowering people to build stronger communities, and provide much needed emergency aid when disasters strike.
Penny Appeal South Africa seeks to appoint a Programme Officer to be based in Durban.
- The Programme Officer assists in the planning, implementation, coordinating, monitoring and reporting of Penny Appeal South Africa programmes and projects.
- The Programme Officer also provides input for the annual country operations plan, including budgets, and prepares inputs for funding submissions, appeals, reports, and undertakes field visits.
- Implements projects accordingly with input and supervision from the senior management team
- Ensure that all relevant administrative tasks and reporting are completed and recorded in line with internal processes and requirements
- Ensuring field work on the ground takes place within PASA guidelines and as per project scope.
- Analysis of budgets
- Undertake monitoring and assessment field visits to ensure programmes are implemented as per project scope
- Assist with the preparation of funding proposals and reporting as required in consultation with the Programmes team
Minimum Qualifications and Exprience Required:
- A Diploma or equivalent experience in the development / humanitarian areas.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in NGO field.
- Proven track record of field work experience with NGO's in developing countries
- Excellent written and spoken English
Suitable candidates are required to submit a CV, with a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Penny Appeal, refer to https://www.pennyappeal.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies