Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contract in Pretoria to fill the following position:
ASD: Acquisition Management (REF: 02/02/2021) CTC: R376 596 per annum
The Global Fund: Project Management Unit is looking for an individual who will oversee effective acquisition management function.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics management, Purchasing Management, Public Management/ Administration, Financial Management or equivalent qualification
- At least three (3) years credible acquisition management work experience in the public sector’s procurement unit
- Thorough understanding of all government’s procurement processes as well as any Acts and Regulations pertaining to SCM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Render demand management function for general goods and services
- Determine strategic sourcing strategy for general goods and services
- Administer and compile terms of reference/ specifications for the general goods and services
- Secretariat of bid evaluation meetings
- Manage the vetting of suppliers through National Treasury registers for tender defaulters and restrictions as well as Tax Compliance Status
- Financial reporting
It should be noted that the above position is a fixed term appointment that would culminate at the end of March 2022
Please forward your request to email@example.com for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line and include the reference number.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
THIS PROCESS IS ADMINISTERED BY NEXIA SAB&T