Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contracts in Pretoria to fill the following position:
Admin Officer: Travel & Accommodation Management (REF: 13/02/2021) CTC: R257 508 per annum
The Global Fund: Project Management Unit is looking for an individual to oversee effective travel and accommodation management.
Qualification & Experience:
- An appropriate recognized national diploma or bachelor’s degree in Financial Management; Logistics Management; and Public Management/ Administration or equivalent
- At least three (2) two credible experience in the public sector’s support services, financial management or supply chain management environment
- Understanding of government’s travel and accommodation processes
- Experience in preparing payments for suppliers,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation and execution of travel and accommodation prescripts and processes as per departmental policy, relevant legislative and
- Ensure that travel and accommodation daily bookings are properly captured, completed and submitted to the Travel Management Company (TMC) for confirmation
- Compile monthly payment reconciliation and prepare journals
- Facilitate submission of paid monthly travel and accommodation invoices to the relevant unit (internal control)
- Maintain an accurate electronic and manual filing system for all travel and accommodation documents undertaken in a specific month
- Provide any other administrative assistance related to travel and accommodation.
above position is a fixed term appointment that would culminate at the end of March 2022
Please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line and include the reference number.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
THIS PROCESS IS ADMINISTERED BY NEXIA SAB&T