Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint a dynamic individual on a fixed term contract in Pretoria to fill the following position:
Admin Officer: Demand Management (REF: 10/02/2021) CTC: R257 508 per annum
The Global Fund: Project Management Unit is looking for an individual to render effective demand management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics management, Purchasing Management, Public Management/ Administration, Financial Management or equivalent qualification
- At least two (2) years credible demand management work experience in the public sector’s SCM unit
- Thorough understanding of all government’s procurement processes as well as any Acts and Regulations pertaining to SCM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist to determine procurement needs for general goods and services
- Administer and compile general goods and services demand management and procurement plans
- Assist in developing a strategic sourcing strategy
- Conduct industry and market analysis
- Conduct price benchmarking
- Manage terms of reference and specifications
- Minute taking during bid specification committee meetings
- Collate and compile statistical information procurement plans and financial reporting
It should be noted that the above position is a fixed term appointment that would culminate at the end of March 2022
Please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the detailed job specification. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line and include the reference number.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
THIS PROCESS IS ADMINISTERED BY NEXIA SAB&T