Impendle Child Welfare
Impendle Child Welfare SA is a non government organisation that renders child protection services to 2 wards under the Impendle Local Municiality
Once the person is employed, they will be expected to also perform Social Work duites whenever the Social Worker is unavailable. Therefore applicants who have a degree in Social Work will take first preference.
Impendle Child Welfare SA seeks to appoint a Social Auxiliary Worker to be based in Welfare SA in Emadiphini Area, Impendle.
Salary offered: renewable contract salary of a Social Auxiliary Worker
- Degree in Social Work / Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the child protection services
- Knowledge of the Child Care Legislature i. e. Children's Act
- Registration with the SACSSP
- Unendorsed valid driver's licence
- screening of clients at intake
- information gathering
- planning, organising and implementing of educational, awareness campaigns and programs
- post placement tasks in respect of children's school visits and collecting general information on placements as well as documents
- liaise with the department of Social Development and other departmnets as well as NGOs
- transporting children to and from TSCs and CYCCs when necessary
- compile reports and statistics for all work done
- reception duties when the admin clerk is unavailable
- any administrative tasks allocated by the Social Worker / supervisor
- coordinate effective services rendering to the community
Interested applicants are requested to apply in writing and attach their C.V. as well as the necessary documents to email@example.com or submit the applications at the offices of the Impendle Child Welfare SA in Emadiphini Area, Impendle, next to Khulisani Creche.
For more information about Impendle Child Welfare SA, refer to https://www.africanadvice.com/
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies