SHOUT IT NOW
Shout-It-Now (S-N) is a non-profit company, registered in South Africa, that has been active for 12 years providing a range of innovative community-based health services aimed at improving HIV prevention and care to achieve epidemic control among high risk South Africans. S-N currently conducts programmes in HIV testing, PrEP mobilisation/initiation and ongoing support, facilitation of evidence-based behavioural interventions, and support for victims of gender-based violence. We also have experience in delivering TB screening, community-based chronic health screening and initiation of ART. We currently operate in Gauteng and North West provinces with headquarters in Cape Town.
Shout It Now seeks to appoint a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, to join our team based in Centurion and North West.
The successful candidate should have detailed knowledge on implementing Monitoring and Evaluation activities, Data processing, Analytics and Presentation. This position reports directly to the Head of Monitoring and Evaluation.
Ensures implementation of different components of the M&E plan, collect collate, analyse and present data. Ensuring acceptable data quality, disseminate and drive data use at different level.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present performance indicators to the relevant stakeholders.
- Analyse data to identify significant trends and communicate with the relevant cadre.
- Use data to answer program specific questions.
- Support implementation of data driven management approach within the organisation.
- Assist with the rollout of different aspects of the M&E plan.
- Assist in correctly collecting and reporting of the performance indicators.
- Interpreted and present indicator performance at different levels.
- Give teams feedback on the indicator performance.
- Facilitate and help document development and implementation of quality improvement plans.
- Measure the impact of implementing quality improvement plans.
- Participate in Evaluation Projects.
- Identify and address data quality and Integrity Issues.
- Conduct, analyse and report on quality assurance assessments.
- Ensure data is available to the right cadres on time and in the right format.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by Head of Monitoring and Evaluation.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 year's Monitoring and Evaluation or Data Processing Experience required.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong ability and experience in collecting, process, analyse, interpret, and present data.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Formal qualification on Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Processing will be added advantage
- Driver’s license and own transport required.
- Will be required to travel regularly.
- Code B drivers license and own car
Kindly forward your CV and motivation to email@example.com , quoting the position title.
Should you not hear from us by 10 March 2021, kindly note that we will not be proceeding with your application. Please note that Shout it Now reserves the right not to fill the position.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies