NPO 084 926
BOOKKEEPER (FUND SPECIFIC)
ASSUMPTION OF DUTY : 1 MARCH 2021
- Minimum Grade 12
- Good communication skills
- Works well within a team environment
- Experience on Sage/Pastel Accounting system compulsory
- Proficient in basic Excel skills
- 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping and administration compulsory
- NPO bookkeeping experience preferable.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Administer day to day financial and administration process and activities including:
- Cashbook and petty cash processing including regular bank reconciliations.
- Retention and filing of all documents.
- Preparation of payment requests.
- Preparation and loading of payments on bulk issuing system.
- Checking of documents submitted by site offices for completeness and correctness.
- Monthly reporting to supply up to date information to the programme manager, budget processing and monitoring, maintenance of audit documents for audit purposes under the supervision of senior management as well as quarterly reporting to the funder.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to the financial policies and procedures of both the organisation and the funder for all expenditure.
HOURS OF WORK : 08:00 - 16:00
Send a short CV to Barbara Bodenstein at email@example.com;15 before or on
15 February 2021
Future Families reserves the right not to make an appointment.