Vera Solutions is a global social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organisations worldwide. Our clients — more than 300 organisations in over 70 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organisations, social enterprises, and community-based organisations.Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help social impact organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact globally. We’re a self-motivated, creative group that encourages all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise and certified B Corporation, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
Vera Solutions seeks to appoint Associate Consultant to be based in Western Cape,South Africa.
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll gain first-hand experience implementing program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems that unlock transparency, accountability, and data-informed decision-making for organizations around the world.
You will be a key member of our consulting team – designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems centered on Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform. Associate Consultants play crucial roles across the full project cycle – from determining the initial needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
You’ll join as part of the 2021-22 Fellowship cohort, providing you with a support network to ensure accelerated growth, ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to research new technologies, support directors in the sales process, and build relationships with our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 3+ years professional experience, especially in consulting, international development, or technology (most fellows have 1-10 years of work experience)
- 1+ years experience working with Salesforce and the Force.com platform, or other cloud-based relational databases
- 1+ years experience in consulting/professional services
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to team’s success
- Ability to work remotely (from the office and/or clients at times)
- Able to demonstrate a high level of trust and self discipline
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- Project management professional certifications
- Salesforce Certifications
- Project management experience
- Advanced degree in relevant area
For additional information, please contact email@example.com
For more about Vera Solutions, refer to www.verasolutions.org
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities