Retina South Africa
Retina South Africa is the only patient driven organisation dedicated to finding treatments for Inherited Retinal Disorders such as: Retinitis Pigmentosa, Macular Degenerations and Dystrophies, Stargardt Disease, Usher Syndrome and other related retinal disorders.
Retina South Africa seeks to appoint a Social Worker, with immediate effect, to be based at the Head Office of Retina South Africa in Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa.
The purpose of the position is to engage with State Hospitals (Eye Care Clinics) and previously disadvantaged communities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile reports
- Ensure adherence to Retina South Africa standards, policies and procedures
- Be a team player.
- Protect and promote the good name of Retina South Africa
- Stay abreast of knowledge and information to support the members of Retina South Africa.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Experience in a similar role
- Proof of SACAAP registration is compulsory
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Fluency in English and Indigenous Languages
- Computer Literate
Salary in accordance with Retina SA Salary Scale
Appointment according to Retina South Africa Employment Equity Plan.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal (http://www.ngopulse.org/)
For more info about Retina South Africa , refer to (https://www.retinasa.org.za)