Early Care Foundation
The Early Care Foundation develops and facilitates early childhood development training programmes for under-skilled practitioners and owners of home-based crèches. The Early Care Foundation training equips beneficiaries with the necessary skills to provide a stimulating educational environment and meet the nutritional needs of the children in their care.
Early Care Foundation seeks to appoint an ECD Facilitator to be based in Queenstown, Eastern Cape.
The purpose of the position is to ensure that Early Care Foundation programmes are delivered effectively through professional facilitation, monitoring and assessment. The successful candidate will be expected to travel to other communities/areas within the Eastern Cape to fulfill project related responsibilities.
Employment Type: 10-month project contract.
- Plan and prepare for ECD training and mentoring programmes that meet the needs of practitioners in informal settings
- Facilitate training programmes for groups of ECD practitioners
- Monitor and record progress of practitioners and ECD sites
- Assess practitioner assignments
- Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of ECD training courses, materials, and related services
- Engage with the officials from the local Departments of Social Development, Education and Health and ECD Forums
- A minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Development
- At least 5 years of classroom teaching experience
- Minimum of 3 years of teacher training experience
- Proficiency in English, Xhosa and another African language
- Have good written and verbal skills
- Ms Office proficiency
- Strong administration skills
- Registered assessor
- Valid drivers license compulsory
To apply send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Early Care Foundation, refer to www.earlycarefoundation.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies