Yeast City Housing
Yeast City Housing is an independent and accredited social housing company in the City of Tshwane, committed to provide innovative housing products to people qualifying for social housing subsidies and those with special housing needs. Yeast City Housing originated as a church- and community-based organization, and its housing strategy forms an integral part of a more holistic strategy for socially inclusive urban transformation.
Yeast City Housing seeks to appoint Managing Director to be based in Pretoria.
Yeast City Housing is currently recruiting a Managing Director to lead the organization, which currently owns and manages 1,475 social housing (rental) units and is working towards 3000 housing units, incorporating a commitment to house people with special needs and to contribute to local neighborhood regeneration, whilst ensuring financial sustainability.
Remuneration: R55,000 per month (all-inclusive)
- Servant leadership qualities and a team player
- A proven track record in innovative organizational management and development
- A proven track record in housing development and management, and an intimate knowledge of current trends and policies shaping the South African housing environment, specifically as they relate to social/rental housing
- Experience in securing and managing substantial project funding, through either grants and / or loans
- Experience in the non-profit or community-based sector, with sensitivity, flexibility and responsiveness in relation to local communities and partner organizations
- A formal qualification related to housing or human settlements development and management, organizational development, or community development, will be advantageous.
Candidates to submit their applications by e-mail to email@example.com before 13h00 on Friday 5 February 2021. Applications to include 1) a letter of interest motivating reasons for application, 2) a current CV, and 3) names of at least three referees and their contact details.
For enquiries, contact Zanele Mofokeng on 012 320 7962.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks of closing date, you may assume that your application was not successful.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.