SUPPLY OF COMPUTER AND PRINTING EQUIPMENT
BID NUMBER: ISI2021- FAOE
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Our programs focus is on HIV, TB, Non-Communicable diseases and Capacity development for community-based organization and government departments.
Isibani Development Partners is one of the three Sub-Recipients of the National Department of Health (NDoH) appointed to implement Global Fund TB/HIV programmes from the 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2022.
Isibani is inviting service providers to submit quotations for the procurement of computer and printing equipment.
2. ITEMS AND QUANTITIES TO BE QUTATED ON
|LAPTOPS||Core i7-10210U 4.2GHz
1TB Ultra-Fast NVMe SSD
8GB RAM DDR4
Windows 10 Professional
Size 14 inch.
|TABLETS||Touchscreen Dell Inspiron 14 5491 10th Gen Intel Comet Lake Core i7- 10510U up to 4.9GHz Processor, 8M Cache, 4x Cores, 8x Threads / 16GB DDR4 RAM/ 512GB Ultra-Fast NVMe SSD/ 14” Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS Level Display With Touchscreen / NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB GDDR5 DirectX 12 Dedicated Graphics Card/ 9560 Wireless-AC LAN/ Bluetooth 5.0 /SD Card Reader/ HD Web Camera with Dual Array Digital Microphone/ Windows 10 Home (64bit) / 2x USB 3.1 Type-A / 1x USB 2.0/ 1X HDMI 1.4b / 1x USB 3.1 Type-C (DP/PowerDelivery) / 1x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack / Fingerprint Reader / Standard spill-resistant keyboard/ Ultralight 1.6kg.||55|
|PRINTER||Bizhub C227 Multi-function printer/ copier – 22ppm. Model 22 pages per minute- A4/A3 Colour Black & White.
22 pages per minute – Colour & B&W, Standard PCL/ Postscript controller with 10/100/1000 Base T Ethernet & USB, Reverse automatic document feeder, Standard Duplex unit, 2GB memory and 250GB hard disk drive, 2 paper trays, Data Line Surge protector.
|COMPUTER MONITOR||24-inch LED||10|
3. MANDATORY ADMINISTRATIVE REQUIREMENTS
It is the responsibility of each service provider to ensure that complete documents are submitted on or before the closing date and time.
The bidders must submit all required documents indicated hereunder:
- Declaration of Interest SBD4. https://etenders.treasury.gov.za/content/tender-documents
- Declaration of Bidder’s past Supply Chain Management Practices SDB9. https://etenders.treasury.gov.za/content/tender-documents
- The supplier must submit the Tax Clearance Certificate or Tax pin status report for confirmation of Value Added Tax (VAT) and other Tax related matters.
- The supplier must submit a profile of the entity which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Name, structure and strategies,
- Names and identity numbers of all directors, chief operating officers,
- Business: products and/or services which the entity is trading
- Only suppliers based/ operating in Gauteng will be considered
A service provider that does not meet the above requirements will automatically be disqualified automatically.
4. EVALUATION CRITERIA
|1||Company profile including previous experience with similar project.||10%|
|2||Delivery schedule and Continuity of Supply||20%|
5. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- Isibani Development Partners reserves the right to award multiple bidders and may procure the required stock, either in whole or in part, from anyone of the appointed bidders.
- Quotations should be valid for at least 30 days.
The bidding process:
Closing Date: All bid documents that address the requirements must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 25 January 2021 at 16:00.