Innovation Edge is an innovation catalyst and social impact investor. We take a hands-on approach to supporting unconventional ideas that aim to transform early life experiences for children, aged 0 to 6, living in poverty.
Innovation Edge seeks to appoint a Office and Finance Admnistrator to be based in Cape Town.
Remuneration: R280,000 - R360,000 per annum, commensurate with experience.
Start date: This position is available immediately
Reports to: The Chief Financial Officer
The best fit for this position is a team player who shares our values:
- Purpose-driven: We act with conviction and authentic enthusiasm
- Optimistic: We get excited by the idea of big challenges and push the boundaries of impossible
- Curious: We aren't afraid to ask "why?" and go against the majority
- Resilient: We spring back into shape after being stretched or put under pressure
- Inclusive: We embrace diversity and take great care not to exclude or marginalise
Connecting: We make linkages between people and unconventional ideas to spark innovation
This full time position offers exciting opportunities for building your skills and experience in the investing for impact space.
- This will include procurement, payments and posting as well as supplier management.
- This will include reception, filing, managing Google Drive folders and investment-specific administration.
Meeting and Event Planning:
- This will include booking venues, sourcing quotations, scheduling local and international meetings and following up with RSVPs etc.
- This will include booking flights and shuttles, booking accommodation and managing visa requirements etc.
- This includes diary management, minute-taking and key stakeholder engagement
- This will include a range of finance, project management and administrative activities to support the growth and monitoring of ventures in our investment portfolio.
- Five years’ experience in similar role
- Strong preference will be given to applicants with accounting certification and familiarity with cloud-based accounting systems
- Fluency in MS Office programmes and Google Suite of products
- Knowledge of Asana is beneficial
- Valid driver's licence preferable
- Positive can-do attitude, able to thrive in a start-up space, and willingness to grow with the job
If you think you have what it takes, email a max 3 page CV and a cover letter clearly motivating your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB on the 29 January 2021. No certificates please.
No applications without a cover letter will be accepted. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about, Innovation Edge refer to www.innovationedge.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies