Khulisa Management Services
SENIOR EDUCATION EVALUATOR
Excellent opportunity for professionals with a passion for International/Social development, education, and monitoring and evaluation. Khulisa seeks a strong, experienced evaluator, capable of managing technical design and implementation, client engagement and teams on various monitoring and evaluation assignments.
This is a full-time position in our Johannesburg office.
- Manage programme evaluations, assessments, data quality audits, etc.
- Supervise and collect, capture and analyse data and prepare reports
- Develop tools for data collection – e.g. baseline evaluation, other assessments/protocols
- Contribute to data management. Analyse data, prepare and write reports of results
- Lead or contribute to technical components of proposals
- Manage projects and assignments
- Present and disseminate M&E results to diverse audiences effectively
- Facilitate internal and external workshops and events
- Contribute to thought leadership in Khulisa and the sector
Deadline: 30 January 2021. Send CV, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Khulisa will only be in contact with shortlisted candidates that meet the above requirements for an Assessment centre and Interview. Salary negotiable.