FLOURISH CALL CENTRE OPERATOR, GROW GREAT CAMPAIGN
Based in Midrand, Grow Great, a campaign aimed at galvanizing South Africa towards a national commitment to zero stunting by 2030, is recruiting for a Call Centre Operator for the campaign’s Flourish social franchise of antenatal & postnatal classes.
Flourish, a program of Grow Great, supports parents to provide responsive caregiving to their children through a rapidly growing national network of affordable and evidence based antenatal & postnatal classes, that offer a community of support for new and expectant mothers and empowers and equips them with the skills and information that they need to care well for themselves, and to provide nurturing care to their child in the critical first 1000 days.
The Flourish call centre operator will report to the Flourish program lead and will be responsible for:
- Politely answer inbound calls and respond to client inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensuring all enquiries from prospective moms are connected to a franchisee in their area Keeping a log of all calls and outcomes of call, including compliments and complaints
- Following up with prospective moms to ensure that they have been contacted by a franchisee
- Following up with franchisee to ensure that they have followed up with prospective moms connected to them
- Supporting the M&E team with qualitative telephonic surveys
- Collecting data on number of calls received/month and conversion rates and preparing monthly reports to this end
The ability to be an active and collegial team player and demonstrate flexibility to provide support across the campaign’s strategies is essential to success in this role. In addition, the successful applicant will have the following skillsets & characteristics:
- Minimum 1-year outbound call centre and/or phone-based survey/research experience. Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Exceptional customer service skills with experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Speedy and accurate typing and data capturing skills.
- Eloquent and friendly person who will present a positive impression of Flourish and Grow Great Prior experience working with databases preferred
- Ability to work alone; yet also as an effective member of a team to achieve an end goal.
- Fluency in more than one South African language; fluency in Sepedi, isiXhosa, Afrikaans, isiZulu and Xitsonga strongly preferred.
- Ability to self-direct
- Excellent time management skills
- Commitment to the values & mission of Grow Great Staunch commitment to social justice
Based in Gauteng
If you meet the above requirements and feel equipped for this exciting position, please submit a 1-page cover letter & CV (with the title of the role in the subject line) to email@example.com by the 30th January 2021. For more information on Grow Great, visit www.growgreat.co.za
Please note that an application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration. We reserve the right not to fill the position.