Open Doors Southern Africa
The Application Support and Development Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the CRM and CMS systems at Open Doors Southern Africa. The person will also be responsible for development on the system as well as mobile applications as needed by ODSA.
ODSA seeks to appoint Application Support and Development Officer to be based at Open Doors’ head office in Gauteng.
Purpose of the Role is to Support and Development Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the CRM and CMS systems at ODSA. The person will also be responsible for development on the system as well as mobile applications as needed by ODSA.
Relationships: The Application Support and Development Officert reports to the ICTS Manager and relates internally to the Executive Director, all Departmental Managers and all ODZA staff. He/she will also relate externally to the Open Doors International ICTS team and external suppliers of ICT services.
Employment Type: A full-time position
- Administer, maintain and enhance the CRM system in use by ODSA, in conjunction with ODI ICTS and the third party vendor.
- Provide support on the CRM system with assistance of ODI ICTS.
- Implement 3rd party solutions for CRM in conjunction with ODI ICTS. This will include but is not limited to the implementation of an Integrated Marketing Solution.
- Implement and maintain integration with other systems.
- Technical support for the CMS.
- Develop and implement needed functionality on CMS.
- Maintain the software of the hosted CMS solution.
- Development, maintenance and support of mobile applications for ODSA.
- Development or configuration of interfaces between the CRM, CMS and other applications within ODSA.
-An appropriate degree or vendor accredited qualification.
-Technical skills and experience in:
- Database administrative experience.
- Microsoft Excel skills at an Expert level.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system.
- WordPress or another Web CMS product.
- Developing Mobile Applications.
– Interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide cross section of people.
– Ability to communicate well in Afrikaans and English at all levels.
– Valid South African drivers licence (at least Code B).
Key Qualities and Skills:
- Clear and demonstrable Christian commitment and acceptance of the Open Doors Statement of Faith
- Vision and passion for communicating the message of the persecuted Church.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills in both Afrikaans and English.
- Personal qualities that include integrity, commitment to Open Doors Southern Africa’s mission, respect for diversity, and the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Open Doors Southern Africa (ODSA), refer to https://www.opendoors.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies