Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
Position duration: 01 December 2020 to 30 September 2021
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is a non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. We aim to be a centre of excellence in Strategic health and development Communication programmes that are centred around meaningful Community Engagement.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the delivery of capacity building objectives and activities.
This Position Reports to the Senior Programme Manager.
- Communicate and finalize planned capacity building interventions with community partners within Community Responses programme.
- Coordinate the organisation and delivery of capacity building interventions e.g. ensure training venues are booked, payments made, training request forms are completed by attendees, attendance registers, pre and post assessment questionnaires, and evaluation forms are printed and packed for the training.
- Ensure agenda, reports, evaluation forms, attendance registers, pre and post assessment questionnaires, proof of advance payments and all other capacity building documents used during workshop are stored on share drive, original copies are submitted to compliance team.
- Facilitate learning using approved curriculum.
- Ensure compliance to organizational and funders’ standards i.e. mentoring etc.
- Complete and submit training report after each workshop.
- Develop timely work plans for activities to support partners to use quality improvement methodologies to improve HIV and GBV prevention.
- Efficiently coordinate the implementation of quality improvement activities to support partners to improve HIV and GBV prevention.
- Support partners and CCI quality improvement teams conduct monthly supervision and spot check visits.
- Monthly skills development schedule is developed, send to all staff, and pasted on the Capacity Building Announcement Board.
- Report is completed and circulated.
- A minimum of 2 years in Human Resources environment – Talent Management
- Training in NGO/NPO environment
- Qualified Assessor and Moderator training
- Certificate in Training and Development
- Diploma in Human Resources Development Management, or NQF Level 6 qualification
- Understanding and Knowledge of health systems
- Skills Development Act, National Qualifications Framework, Sectoral Education and Training Authority, National Skills Authority, South African Qualifications Authority
- Facilitation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Report writing
- Ability to plan and organize
- Sound negotiation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Financial management skills
- Computer literacy
Should you be interested please should forward a motivation letter together with an updated CV to CCI Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 04 December 2020, Friday, by close of business.
Due to the volume of applicants, should you note receive feedback within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.