Marsh memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint a qualified Childcare Worker to be based in Rondebosch Cape Town.
- Grade 12
- NQF level 4 in Child & Youth Care.
- Current SACSSP registration
- At least 2 years’ experience in a residential Childcare Center
- Working in the life space of 10 children per house
- Manage health and hygiene of house
- Provide daily care for children
- Manage homework
- Run developmental programs
- Implement Individual Development Plans
- 35 Calendar days leave annually
- Shift system with every 2nd weekend off
- Market related salary
- Provident fund
Email your CV with a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed applications will be contacted
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to http://marshmemorial.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies