Rearabilwe Ekurhuleni Community Care
Rearabilwe Ekurhuleni Community Care is a community based organisation working with orphans and vulnerable children.Rearabilwe's objectives is to provide psychosocial support and material resources to orphans and vulnerable children and their families.
Rearabilwe seeks to appoint a team administrator based at in Benoni.
- To undertake reception and bookkeeping duties
- To operate switchboard
- To compile monthly statistcs and filing
- To compile monthly and quaterly expenditure reports
- To perfom any other task deemed necessary by the organisation
- Diploma in bookkeeping and or Human resource .
- Two years bookkeeping experience and receptionist.
- Valid drivers licence,
- Computer literacy.
Anyone who is interested please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Quiries please call 0114215472
For more about the Rearabilwe Ekurhuleni Community Care, refer to www.givengain.com/c/rearabilwe/about
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies