We have been operating in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world for some time, compounded by the immense challenges of COVID-19. Now more than ever, “the need for collective leadership and collaborative ways of working across organisational, sectorial and national boundaries has never been greater,” (Professor Peter Hawkins, Founder of Systemic Team Coaching®). Simply put, organisations need teams to be more than the sum of their parts.
Does this sound like your team?
Does your team:
- Have a clear purpose and agreed objectives
- Align these to the needs of all stakeholders
- Recognise that this can only be achieved by:
- effective team collaboration
- transformed relationships with all stakeholders
- constantly learning and adapting
Systemic Team Coaching® provides a richer, more sustainable transformation than other forms of team or group development. The focus of the approach is to develop leadership together: to support you as team leader to build your own capacity while also fostering a new collective leadership mentality in your team as a whole.
This development process works across levels from the individual, to team relationships, to stakeholder interfaces whilst holding the complex wider systemic context in mind.
It provides the opportunity to:
- Evaluate how your team currently functions: Internal tasks & dynamics, and external relationships with stakeholders
- Understand how current practice may be contributing to or hindering performance
- Focus on where to develop your team’s effectiveness
- Co-create the team coaching development agenda
- Review, evaluate and learn throughout the process
This vital capacity building is for any group of individuals in your organisation who work together to achieve a common set of goals, e.g. Leadership Teams, Management Teams, Project Teams, Departments, NPO Boards or whole CBOs depending on size.
Your Team Coach: Passionate about social change and committed to an equitable, healthy, safe and sustainable world, Spiral Edge works with social impact organisations in Southern Africa to maximise their greatest asset their people. Coaches are International Coach Federation accredited with leadership experience within the non-profit sector. Mindful of ever decreasing budgets and the need for impactful, socially distant capacity building, Spiral Edge offers Systemic Team Coaching® on-line from the initial Inquiry phase through to Evaluation.