We are a rural education focused NGO with over a decade of experience working both in and alongside schools in the Eastern Cape to raise student achievement. Our dedicated team of 100+ education advocates serves 3200 children in Grades R-12, in 25 schools spread across two districts and based in two villages.
We are seeking experienced, dynamic individuals who are looking to join our team and impact rural education. Applicants should note that the locations are remote so these jobs are only for the committed and adventurous!
All roles commence early January
- Senior Schools Maths Intern – based in Zithulele
- Nobalisa Growth and Logistics Manager (Foundation Phase) – based in Zithulele
- Senior Phase and Further Education and Training (FET) Instructional coach – based in Amajinqi
Detailed job description can be found at: www.axiumeducation.org/vacancies
For your application to be considered, please ensure that your application includes the following:
- CV (with references), motivation letter and copy of your ID
- Police clearance (or proof that you are in the process of acquiring it) will be required upon appointment
- Please include the TITLE of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email or on your hard copy application.
Application close on 10th November 2020. We will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us within one month please consider your application unsuccessful.