Khululeka Grief Support
Khululeka Grief Support is a dynamic Cape Town based NGO working in the child sector. We are passionate about growing the emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents. Khululeka programmes include adult workshops on recognising and supporting grieving children and adolescents, and support groups for children and adolescents.
Khululeka Grief Support seeks to appoint a Senior Bookkeeper to be based in Western Cape.
Employment Type: part time (5 mornings a week); permanent
Starting date: ASAP
- Financial accounting and monthly processing to trial balance
- Payments and receipts
- Manual payroll process, deductions and all submissions and UIF processes
- VAT calculations and submissions
- SARS and statutory requirements
- Bank recons
- Financial management
- Managing company asset register
- Preparation and taking responsibility for the Audit
- Board and donor financial reports
- Budgets and costing exercises
- Other projects and work as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum five years’ of accounting and financial management experience preferably in the NGO sector.
- Proficient in Pastel Partner version 17, Excel, Word, SARS efiling and easyfile, Workmen’s compensation.
- Good people skills and team player.
- Experience with working with different donors and stakeholders in a non-profit environment would be preferred.
- High levels of integrity and honesty
- Spotless financial record
To apply, submit the following to email@example.com:
- a detailed CV (including ID No)
- motivation letter
- salary expectation
- a list of 3 referees relating to financial experience
NOTE: This position is for someone who shares our vision for support of bereaved children and youth.
If you have not heard from us by 10 Nov, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Khululeka Grief Support, refer to www.khululeka.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies