DATA QUALITY ASSISTANT (Kwa Zulu Natal)
Cipla Foundation has been funded to support National Department of Health in establishing Central Chronic Medication Dispensing and Distribution (CCMDD) pick-up points (PUPs). These units enable stable patients to easily access and conveniently collect their chronic medication outside of a clinic facility.
Cipla Foundation is looking to employ a Data Quality Assistant (DQA) in Kwa Zulu Natal for their Sha’p Left Project, on a fixed term contract. Reporting to the Shap Left M&E Manager, DQAs are responsible for efficient data management support in the implementation of monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities for the Shap Left project.
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Excel
- Two years’ experience in data/information management in a health environment
- Previous experience in data verification/quality assurance within a PEPFAR funded project preferable
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for, and interest in numbers with an entry level data analytics ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to motivate and lead data capturers in the field towards continuous data quality improvement
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle
- Ability to travel independently to all KZN districts in which Sha’p Left PUPs are located
Should you wish to apply for this position and meet with the minimum requirements, please email your CV and cover letter with subject line “KZN DQA”, to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of day Friday 30 October 2020.