Safe-Hub is a globally award winning social enterprise with over a decade of experience in the humanitarian sector, specialising in infrastructure, youth development and sport for development. We have offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg (South Africa), and Berlin (Germany).Safe-Hub which establishes world-class infrastructure in disadvantaged communities, providing a physically and emotionally safe space where young people access services, opportunities and support from strong role models through sports-based programmes that focuses on health, safety, education, and employability.We are currently rolling out the Safe-Hub model nationwide as well working on other exciting projects. We seek to partner with young, dynamic professionals who share our passion and vision - a world where all young people access equal opportunities, strive to realise their full potential and dare to dream.
Safe-Hub seeks to appoint a Head of Facility to be based at Jabulani Precinct (Gauteng).
Employment Type: Permanent
Remuneration: CTC Market Related
Start Date: Immediate
Manages Safe Hub’s components of the Development Precinct, namely EduFootball, ECD, Youth Cafe in line with the Precinct Vision, as well as strategic and annual organizational objectives. Manages Safe-Hub infrastructure in compliance with all Policies and Procedures. Ensures effective and efficient programme delivery of the components and maximizes participant experience. Ensures compliance with all relevant Policies and Procedures. Ensures marketing, customer and stakeholder relationship management. Ensures Culture and Values integration at Safe Hub. Leads team and staff development, including training and development of Safe-Hub staff.
The Development Precinct consists of several components, and multiple partners, that play a complementary role in creating the platform for multi-sector collaboration, offering sustainable and holistic support for young people, their families and their communities. Precinct Collaboration is driven through a Collective Impact approach, Safe-Hub is an implementing partner within the Precinct, and an implementing partner of the Collective.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management or similar
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years management experience
- Experience and or exposure in the following fields, football/sport, education, after-school programmes, community development, early childhood development, youth development
- Multi-stakeholder/ partnership management experience
- Managing teams/ individuals in a professional environment experience
- Experience working in the non-profit sector is an advantage
- Experience working in a diversified environment
- Experience with Monitoring, Evaluations and Learning systems
- Experience in e-learning
- Experience in digital learning
- Strong ability to deliver practical activities and documentation
- Facilitation skills
- Strong ability to deliver training content and assessment frameworks
- Understanding inclusive learning and development processes
- Programme Administration skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Language skills (English critical, other South African languages advantage)
- Writing proficiency
- Servant Leadership
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Growth Mind-set
- Conflict Resolution
To apply please submit the following via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject header “Application_Oct20_Head of Facility_JAB”:
your CV including two relevant & contactable references
- a short motivation (maximum 1 page)
- current contact details
Applicants that do not follow the instructions above will not be considered. Regrettably, we are unable to contact all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about Safe-Hub, refer to www.safe-hub.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies