Zisize Educational Trust
Zisize Educational Trust, a nonprofit organisation working in Ingwavuma, northern KwaZulu-Natal with orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and youth, seeks an enthusiastic Social Worker who will work at Ekukhanyeni cluster foster care scheme. The social worker should be passionate about child protection, fully understand and subscribe to developmental theory.
Zisize(Ingwavuma) Educational Trust seeks to appoint a ECD project manager to be based in Umhlabuyalingana local municipality, KZN
Employment Type: one year (12 months)
Start date: 1 November 2020
Reports to: Zisize Director
The purpose of this position is to deal with the management of a mobile Early childhood development program within uMkhanyakude district, in the deep rural areas of Mhlabuyalingana municipality wards 14 and 15.
- Grade 12 / matric certificate essential
- computer literacy essential
- Diploma or Degree within the field of work will be essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project management and administration
- Knowledge and experience in early childhood development will be essential
- No criminal record
- Valid code 10 driver's licence
- Must be willing to work overtime when requested
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation is essential
- Report writing and communication skills will be essential
- The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop monitoring and evaluation framework for the project
- Develop implementation plan with the staff
- Manage the project and the staff
- Attend management and individual meetings
- Submit monthly reports to the Director
- Organise staff development trainings and provide support
- Hold weekly meetings with mobile ECD staff.
Applications will not be considered without the attachment of valid qualifications and licence as indicated in the job requirements.
Email complete CV and required documents to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Zisize Educational Trust, refer to www.zisize.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies