Association For the Physically Challenged
Association for the Physically Challenged, provides holistic and fundamental services to physically challenged adults and children at no charge, throughout the Province of KwaZulu-Natal.Our services are provided to people with disabilities and their families from urban to deep rural communities including Dundee, Kokstad, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, South Natal, Vryheid, Zululand and Durban.Many of our clients are from disadvantaged communities and have little access to the services they need. Our staff travel far distances to offer assistance and improve the lives of our clients throughout the Province of KwaZulu-Natal
Association for the Physically Challenged seeks to appoint an administrative assistant/receptionist to be based in head office in Sherwood.
- Secretarial and general administrative skills
- A minimum of five years experience
- Excellent telephone, communication and inter-personnel skills
- Good computer skills
- Work full day on occasion if required to do so.
- Drivers licence and own vehicle
- Engaging with members of staff, public and clients of the Association
- taking and directing telephone calls accordingly
- general correspondence
- Photocopying faxing and general office duties
Only candidates with a passion to serve and who meet the above criteria should apply.
Please submit CV with covering letter to The Provincial Director, fax number 031-2072646 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For more about Association For the Physically Challenged, refer to www.physicallychallenged.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.