ISIBANI DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS - VARIOUS POSITIONS
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Isibani has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the Sub-Recipients (SRs) for the GLOBAL FUND TB/HIV program in Ekurhuleni and City of Johannesburg.
We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the following six (6) positions:
- 5 x Data Capturers (Ekurhuleni & Johannesburg Districts)
- 2 x Drivers (Ekurhuleni & Johannesburg Districts)
- 2 x Quality Improvement (QI) Officers (Readvertising)
- 1 x Contracts Manager (Pretoria Head Office)
- 1 x Communications Officer (Pretoria Head Office)
- 2 x Focal Nurses (Ekurhuleni & Johannesburg Districts) - Readvertising
Full details of these Positions are available for viewing on the following link: https://www.isibani.org.za/VARIOUSPOSITIONS.pdf
Suitable candidates to send CV applications to: email@example.com
Please Note: All applicants must indicate the position they are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date: 30th September 2020
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be notified