Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF)
The Hanns Seidel Foundation, an official German foundation mandated by the Bundestag, the federal parliament, is looking for a German speaking Project Officer Accounting based in Johannesburg
- Managing the project’s accounting processes independently according to the Foundation’s rules and regulations
- Working with the Foundation’s accounting software program FTL
- Doing monthly, half-yearly and yearly accounts and drafting accounting reports
- Administration of the Foundation’s bank accounts and effecting of payments
- Preparing accounts for external audits
- Annual project budget planning & project finance
- Procurement & Claims Management
2. Office Management
- General office administration, filing, telephone service
- Correspondence in German and English
- Drafting meeting minutes
3 . Project Support
- Assisting in finalizing project proposals, quarterly and annual reports
- Assistance in drafting agreements and MoUs for project partners
4 . Other assigned duties
We are looking for a reliable, flexible team player who is able to work independently and accurately in a fast-paced environment, with excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and a solution oriented, positive mind-set.
Candidates should have a relevant diploma/degree or at least two years related work experience, with contactable references.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Remuneration: Market related salary and benefits
Closing date for applications: 16 October 2020
If you meet all the requirements stated above and are interested in the position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com
Should you not have heard from us by the 23rd of October 2020, please consider your application as unsuccessful.