HOPE worldwide South Africa
|Job Title||Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (MER) Manager|
|Area||City of Johannesburg, Region C|
The MER Manager will oversee the program planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring. The MER Manager will be primarily responsible for data analytics, data analysis and ensuring quality assurance and improvement. Updating the MER Plan, project SOPs, developing MER project systems, and spear heading evaluations.
- Supervision of MER Officer
- To develop, implement and maintain M&E Systems (MER Plans, SOPS and MER Tools) in line with donor requirements
- Conduct data validation assessments and work closely with technical teams to identify problematic areas and make appropriate recommendations for continuous improvement
- Submit MER Reports to FHI360 timeously
- Provide technical oversight in ensuring robust monitoring and evaluation of results and reporting of core indicators
- Monitor progress towards target achievement through analysis of program data to inform decision making and guide implementation
- Prepare for Site Improvement through Monitoring (SIMs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Population Studies or Community Health or related Social Services profession.
- Certification in Public Health/ Monitoring & Evaluation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Thorough understanding of MER Management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge on STRATA, SPSS or any other data analysis or data analytics software.
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting at management level.
- Proven experience as a MER Manager.
- Previous experience with USAID grants essential.
- Proven record of Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting experience necessary.
- Proven experience with analysis and data analytics essential.
|Travel involve||Local travel in Gauteng, must have own transport.|
|Employment Type||12-month Fixed-Term Contract|
|Submission||Submit applications to Natasha Gill on firstname.lastname@example.org|