Gauteng Children's Rights Committee (GCRC)
Gauteng Children’s Rights Committee (GCRC) is a nonprofit organisation established in 1999, initially as a provincial structure of the National Children’s Rights Committee (NCRC). GCRC acquired its independent legal status from NCRC in 2004. GCRC’s main objective is to promote and protect the rights of children in Gauteng.
GCRC seeks to appoint a Social Worker to be based in Evaton Office, Gauteng.
- 4 yrs BA (Social Work) degree
- 2 - 3yrs experience in psychosocial intervention and community dev with children
- Valid driver’s license (You are eligible to apply if your driver’s license is valid and YOU CAN DRIVE. If you have a driver’s license but you cannot drive, please do not bother to apply. We do drive test short listed candidates).
- Valid registration with SACSSP
- Proficiency in African Languages
- Ability to wok under pressure
Please send your CV’s to:
The Executive Director
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Enquiries Thandeka: 011 484 1928
For more information about GCRC, refer to http://gcrc.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies