Cape Town Multi Service Centre (CTMSC)
The Cape Town Multi Service Centre (CTMSC) began in 2004 as a project providing services to street children through an organisation called Cape Town City Mission. It was decided a few years later, by its committed founder, that CTMSC should begin running independently. On the 1st February 2007, CTMSC was registered as an NPO.
For more information: https://www.ctmsc.co.za/about-us/
The successful candidate will hold a degree/diploma in Social Work or Social Sciences with extensive experience in Organizational Planning and Human Resource Management within the NGO sector.
Manage the day-to-day operational duties:
- Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for board of directors.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of Centre staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Approves major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- All public relations and media liaison.
- Strengthen networking and collaboration between the organisation and other role players, Service Providers and the community.
- Governance and Organisational Development.
- Social Worker or degree/diploma in a related Social Science field.
- Proof of registration with a related professional council
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an NGO in a leadership/management role.
Skills and Experience:
- Organisational, Human resource and Financial Management skills essential.
- Team leadership and strategic planning ability.
- Experience and success in Fundraising.
- Comprehensive knowledge and work experience in the field of child protection/child and youth alternative care highly recommended.
- Sound communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills essential.
- Excellent administrative and report writing skills.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Fluency in English and Afrikaans.
- Unendorced Code 08 Driver’s License and own vehicle.
To apply, please forward your CV with a motivation letter highlighting your suitability to the role and contact details of three work related referees by no later than 27th September to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidates.