HOPE worldwide South Africa
|Job Title||Junior Program Manager|
|Programme||Orphans, Vulnerable Children and Youth (OVCY)|
|Area||City of Johannesburg|
We are looking for an experienced Junior Program Manager to assist the Senior Programme Manager in organizing and coordinating HWSA’s OVCY programme. You will provide strategic and programme guidance to teams and project coordinators in ways that promote the organisation’s performance and culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations with a focus on Evidence-Based Interventions.
- Responsible for reporting on OVC_SERV results, especially Gender Based Violence (GBV), Evidence Based Interventions (EBI) and layering DREAMS services.
- Site Improvement through Monitoring (SIMS) preparation and Data Validation.
- Stakeholder management (community, facility, and private sector)
- Prepare and submit reports to Senior Programs Manager on program results.
- Lead and evaluate project coordinators and other staff.
- Coordinate cross-project activities.
- Assist Senior Programs Manager where needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Community Health or related Social Services professions.
- Certification in Project Management is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
HIV Prevention, DREAMS programming, Project Management, People Management and Development, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting.
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position.
- 5 years or more working in the NGO sector at management level.
- Previous experience with USAID grants is advantageous.
- Previous work with orphans, vulnerable children, and youth essential.
- Proven record of Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting experience necessary.
|Travel involve||Local travel in Gauteng, must have own transport.|
|Type of Employment||12-month Fixed-term Contract|
Submit full CVs and copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org