Nexia SAB&T seeks to appoint dynamic individual on fixed term contracts at the National Department of Health (In Pretoria) to fill the following position:
SYSTEMS AND PROJECT MANAGER (Ref: 04/08/20) CTC: R869 007per annum
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree (preferably in computer science, information technology, actuarial sciences, architecture or engineering)
- Min 10 years’ experience in technology solution implementation, project management, solution design & architecture and vendor management (preferably in public health sector)
- Detailed knowledge of industry standards, legislation and best practice relating ICT
- Detailed knowledge of technologies supporting big data analytics and business intelligence platform
- Manage the enterprise information technology (IT) roadmap (10%)
- Manage the design and specification of enterprise systems (30%)
- Manage the implementation & maintenance of enterprise systems (25%)
- Manage enterprise data governance (20%)
- Manage the monitoring and evaluation of the enterprise systems (10%)
- Risk management (5%)
Successful candidate to manage the design, planning, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of information technology systems and projects, in order to support the health product value chain requirements (public and private sectors), including systems required to support big data analytics.
Please forward your request to email@example.com for the detailed job specification and application form. Please reflect the position you intend applying for in the subject line. Use the Z83 form when applying the position.
Applicants who do not receive a response within 6 weeks of the closing date must regard their response as unsuccessful, as communique would only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Nexia SAB&T reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing Date for Submissions: 20 September 2020